Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
2) Handle official correspondence relating to the school and furnish, within the specified dates, the returns and information required by the State Government/Board.
3) Conduct physical verification of school property and stock at least once a year and ensure the maintenance of stock registers neatly and accurately.
4) Supervise, guide and control the work of the teaching and non-teaching staff of the school.
5) Be in charge of admissions in the school, preparation of school timetable, allocation of duties and teaching load to the teachers, and shall provide necessary facilities to the teachers in the discharge of their duties and conducting the school examination in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government/Board from time to time.
6) Plan the years academic work in advance in consultation with his / her colleagues and hold staff meeting at least once a month, review the work done during the month and assess the progress of the pupils.
7) Help and guide the teachers to promote their professional growth and actively encourage their participation in courses designed for in-service education.
8) Promote the initiative of the teachers for self-improvement and encourage them to undertake experiments which are educationally sound.
9) Supervise class room teaching and secure co-operation and coordination amongst teachers of the same subject areas as well as inter subject coordination.
10) Arrange for special remedial teaching of the children belonging to the weaker sections of the community also of other children who need such remedial teaching.
12) Make necessary arrangements for organizing special instructions for the pupils according to their needs.
14) Develop and organize the library resources and reading facilities in the school and ensure that the pupils and teachers have access to them.
15) Send regularly the progress reports of the students to their parents
|10 - 20 Years
|7 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.
|Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic
|Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc, Ph.D/Doctorate
|Deepti Kamal Rathore